Friday, August 10, 2007

Comic Con

So a couple of weekends ago me and Kevin ventured down to San Diego to go to Comic Con. It was a lot of fun and a lot busier than I remember last year being. Luckily we got up early enough to park in the parking structure and walk around a bit before things got really crazy. Unfortunately we were too late to pick up Scott Morse's new book :(.

I did manage to get over to Kevin Dart's booth and pick up this print. I've been admiring it for a while and when we ran across it at the convention I decided that would be my purchase for the day :)

We moseyed around for most of the day. Stopping to chat with friends to had booths and gawking at some of the interesting people the con had to offer. Of course I went mostly to look at toys and thank goodness side show didn't have anything I needed this year. BUT.... Gentle Giant is toying with my emotions by setting this awesome Voldemort 1:4 scale figure out. ME NEED! Unfortunately there was no release date for that... waaaah WAAAAAH!

It was a great day... except for the crazy traffic all the way back to Glendale... 3.5 hours worth. MEH. But yeah... successful :

No comments: