Monday, August 3, 2009

I hate so much about the things that you choose to be.

Well this is coming unexpectedly soon... I really hadn't planned on it to be done for a few weeks, but all it really took was Ghostbusters 1 and 2 plus The Toy, and there he is. Its not perfect, in fact while I'm sitting here uploading I can see things I want to change, but I'll do that later.

Poor Toby... that's pretty much what I say during most episodes, except that one where he almost got Jim fired. So here you are folks, the most hated HR representative in North Eastern Pennsylvania Midsized Paper Company history. Toby Flenderson.

"Toby's in HR, which technically means he works for corporate. So he's really not a part of our family. Also, he's divorced, so he's really not a part of his family." - Michael Scott

1 comment:

Randeep Katari said...

The quote in your title of this post is one of my favourites EVER from Toby. I love these paintings you've been doing.
Remember that moment where Toby sat down at lunch during the deposition with Jan, tried to comfort Michael, and Michael slid his tray off the table and walked away? Genius.

Great work.
R.